Sales Operations Manager/ Lead
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager/Lead to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. But in order to progress our mission, we need to sell, and sell well.
Our 30-person revenue team comprises inside sales, business development, account management and partnerships. The team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we meet in person at least once a quarter.
We’re now looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager/ Lead to optimise and enhance our sales processes, ensuring seamless collaboration across our go-to-market functions and making a tangible impact to Hofy’s sales operations.
You identify with the following:
- Owner mindset: You act as an owner of Hofy; you understand business as a whole, beyond sales/revenue, and you make decisions with the long term success of Hofy in mind.
- Partner & Collaborator: You’re a confident revenue partner. You can work cross-functionally within the Global GTM team to developing intelligence and insights that accelerate growth.
- Ideate, Iterate and Implement: You take control of the entire process, continuously analysing, testing as well as implementing systems and tools.
- Confident with numbers: You have hands on experience working with large data sets to identify trends and create insights to make recommendations to senior leaders.
- Analyser & Optimiser: Your analysis generates actionable insights into sales performance and you can streamline workflows and processes to enhance productivity.
- Adaptable: You demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Biased for action: You control your own destiny; you get things done.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for someone who knows what good looks like and has seen the movie before; in particular:
- Earned your stripes: You have 4+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking or management consulting, private equity, venture capital, business insights / analytics roles.
- Technical excellence: Strong analytical experience with a thorough understanding of the inner workings and value of sales technologies like Salesforce.
- Understand Complexity : You can deep dive into key performance metrics and drive understanding of sales performance & problem solve complex challenges through data, analytics and insight.
- Seen Great: You’ve been part of at least one sales success journey, identifying and implementing opportunities that led to great measurable results.
- Planning: You can accurately and strategically plan quotas and territories using data models to predict fair and equitable targets.
- Projecting: You can project sales outlook to inform headcount planning by segment and region.
- You’re eloquent: You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills and can Lead quarterly sales business reviews, highlighting insights and informing the go to market strategy.
- Teamwork: You have experience building strong working relationships within other go-to-market functions (e.g. product, marketing).
- Forecasting: You have a track record of providing accurate forecast materials and updates on key sales growth/metrics to leadership teams.
- Reporting: You know which metrics matter, you track them diligently, and can confidently report them to the leadership team and the whole company.
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams.
- Expert working and administrative knowledge of Salesforce.
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home or the office and up to 30 days from anywhere in the world.
- Full home office set up from Hofy.
- Choice of tech.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practise what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).