Front-end Developer - React
Granada, Spain · Seville, Spain · Barcelona, Spain · Seville, Spain · Granada, Spain · Spain
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
What you will do
- As a member of the team, you will be in charge of the maintenance and evolution of our products.
- You will be part of a development team with methodologies oriented to the regulation of medical products.
- You will help us to break a monolithic application into different micro frontend and multi product oriented parts.
- You will be able to collaborate in the improvement of certain points of the application outside the frontend context.
- You will help us to create applications oriented to mobile first and cross browser concepts, always preserving the quality and performance of the code.
- You will be part of a team with which you will be able to grow and expand your knowledge day by day
What you should bring to Acurable
- You are a person who is eager to learn and likes challenges.
- You are a person who can help to improve any aspect, not necessarily only the front end part.
- You pay attention to detail without losing focus, have a sense of ownership and take pride in the quality of your work.
- You have experience with ES2016+ and asynchronous programming concepts.
- You have good knowledge of React and are familiar with other frameworks.
- You like and have knowledge of testing with tools such as jest, testing library and/or cypress.
- You are familiar with responsive applications and have knowledge of css.
- You are passionate and like to keep up to date with different technologies.
- You are able to analyse each problem independently and choose the solution that best adapts to it and does not overcomplicate things.
- You are comfortable speaking and working in an English speaking environment.
Why you should apply
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial work environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you will use your skills to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
- You will be joining an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events, Hackaminds, team building… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- We put time and care into finding passionate, committed people, who look out for each other and are prepared to go the extra mile to help Acurable achieve our mission. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Location: Based anywhere in Spain (preferably Barcelona, Granada or Seville) and can work remotely.
- Team: Join a team of 3 software developers and report to the Head of Platform.
- Compensation: Competitive salary based on skills.