Partnerships Manager Europe
The Partnerships Manager Europe (PME) will report to the Commercial Director Europe and be responsible for establishing and managing all aspects of our partnerships in the European region (incl. the UK), supporting the commercial goals and company growth.
Our corporate mission
We aim to improve the lives of millions of people across the world by enabling earlier detection, faster treatment and better management of chronic conditions.
What you will do
Lead business development for partnerships
- Identify and develop strong relations with potential channel partners and distributors in each market.
- Negotiate and close new partnerships to expand the commercial reach of Acurable in the region.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the health care system(s) in the region and feedback regular market intelligence about threads and opportunities (eg: competitors, strategic partnerships).
- Help develop and refine the market access and commercial strategy for the region.
Maximise revenue from existing contracts/partnerships
- Ensure that client relationships are managed efficiently and effectively, ensuring contracts and pricing agreements are being adhered to by customers and Acurable.
- Produce yearly budget, monthly forecast updates and sales analysis.
- Work closely with the operations and product teams to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to develop promotional materials and activities to maximise product exposure and revenue growth.
Manage new tender opportunities
- Identify tender opportunities across the region (eg: outsourcing of sleep diagnostics by hospitals)
- Manage end-to-end Bid Management process from pre-sales, initial sales opportunity qualification through to formal RFP/RFI/proposal submission
- Establish detailed schedule for proposal submission and responsibilities, ensuring all interim and final deadlines are met
- Manage the response document, producing a first draft response, proof reading and tailoring answers
- Work closely with all other functional departments to coordinate their required input and ensure an integrated approach to proposals
What you should bring to Acurable
Successful track-record establishing and managing partnerships in healthcare
- Able to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness of the European healthcare market
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently, exercising a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to liaise with key decision-makers and influencers who help the clinical teams make decisions
Experience with public or private tender process
- Familiarity with public procurement notification and opportunity amalgamators.
- Experience in preparing tender response documents and end-to-end process.
Why you should apply
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial work environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you will use your skills to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
- You will be joining an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- We put time and care into finding passionate, committed people, who look out for each other and are prepared to go the extra mile to help Acurable achieve our mission. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Location: You’ll be based at the company headquarters in London or the office in Seville, with the option to work remotely as and when required.
- Compensation: Competitive salary based on skills.