Business Risk and Controls Senior Analyst
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Who are we? We are an award-winning, fast-growing fintech, and one of Europe's leading cash deposit marketplaces. We aim to transform the way people save and grow their money through innovation and technology.Our online, user-friendly platform gives our clients access to hundreds of savings accounts, including market-leading and exclusive interest rates from 50+ of the UK's banks and building societies. We also partner with many leading wealth management companies – putting our clients in control and protecting the art of their possible. Our cultureFlagstone is a company with big ambitions. Our headcount has doubled year on year, and to date, we have raised over £30m in funding to expand our business and support the needs of a growing customer base and team.Our whole ethos revolves around three core values that underpin the principles and standards that drive our behaviour and our brand and demonstrate our culture to the outside world.
- Forge a new way.
- Surpass expectations.
- Community counts.
- Provide advice and insights on risk related matters
- Work with the Business Risk and Control Manager and Head Business Risk and Control to support the CEO and SLT in execution of their risk responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and manage key business risks
- Build strong relationships across the business in order to build support and make change happen to drive key control projects to completion
- Take responsibility for owning elements of the Risk framework e.g. KRIs, Risk and Control Assessment (RCSA), Incident Risk Event Reporting, Deep Dive topics and Scenario Analysis for the business
- Drive consistent implementation of the RMF within the business
- Collaborate and support global initiatives to drive improvements in the RMF and program execution
- Develop, coordinate, and provide risk related training.
- Assist and prepare in the creation of relevant committee and Board documentation
- Track internal and external actions to ensure the business owner has the support required to complete within the target date
- Special projects as determined by the Business Risk and Control Manager and Head of Business Risk and Control
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in Financial Services, Operations, Risk or Control Management. Experience working in a regulated environment is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to gain confidence of senior leaders and challenge the status quo, as appropriate
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organisational skills and consistency in ensuring key deliverables are met on time
- Good working knowledge of MS Offices skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Remote working kit
- Around the World in 90 days (remote working)
- Employee share scheme
- £1,000 annual learning bursary
- 25 days holiday
- Additional 3 days community and charity leave each year.
- Fertility, early pregnancy, and menopause support
- Quarterly half days for Wellness leave
- Flexible bank holidays
- Income protection
- Life insurance (4x annual salary)
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Gym discount
- Dental/Optical care
- Season ticket loan
- Electric Car Scheme