We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. Partnerships play a critical role in progressing our mission by delivering growth beyond our direct and inside sales channels. Forging relationships that expand our partner ecosystem and levelling up our partner sales process are key objectives for the role.
You will join a 30-person revenue team comprising inside sales, business development, account management and partnerships. The team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we meet in person at least once a quarter.
You will report directly to the Senior Director of Partnerships. As a Partnerships Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our company’s growth by bringing the benefit of seamless remote onboarding, compliant and secure equipment management to a host of companies which are already covering other areas of remote employment to form a complete offering.
As Hofy’s Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and nurturing strategic partnerships with key organisations, playing a major role in Hofy’s revenue growth.
You identify with the following:
- You inspire and connect : You have excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills; ability to dynamically manage strong internal and external relationships, no matter where you are in the world.
- Strategic Approach: You have an eye for partner opportunities and where value lies, leveraging key strategic partnerships.
- Ownership and execution: You take ownership of success, managing the complete partner lifecycle and consistently working to meet partner and Hofy objectives.
- Flexible Negotiator: You’re confident leading negotiations to reach mighty goals.
- Competent communicator: You are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills. You can effectively articulate and leverage the Hofy value proposition to win the trust of partners.
- Owner mindset: You're passionate about Hofy’s product, mission and potential, positively displaying this at every interaction.
What you need to succeed:
- Earned your stripes: You have at least 3+ years experience identifying, recruiting and developing new partners for B2B software led products.
- Seen great: You have been an integral part of at least one great business success story, and know what it takes to deliver great results for partners and customers.
- Solid technical understanding: You’re able to develop deep technical understanding of product features, benefits, and use cases to enable effective communication with potential partners.
- Closing and Nurturing: You’re experience extends beyond closing partner deals into nurturing and growing high value relationships.
- Forecasting capability: You can accurately forecast outcomes and opportunity potential to build executive and partner trust.
- Teamwork: You have experience collaborating across the company and building strong relationships, particularly with Sales, Marketing and Product functions.
We exist to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. Enabling organisations to level up their employee value prop and increase the diversity of their teams. Creating more space for more ideas, innovation and advances.
To get us one step closer to a future in which opportunity flows globally, materially elevating career trajectories and quality of life for people everywhere.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Let’s build a better future, together
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🌎 Overseas Working Policy
- 🧑🎓$1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).