Performance Marketing Director
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Director to join us on our mission to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will play a key role in developing and optimising Hofy’s paid media campaigns to support Hofy’s revenue growth.
We’re passionate about building a future in which opportunity flows globally. If you’re an ambitious, proven and results-driven marketing professional ready to embrace the challenge, we want to hear from you!
As the Performance Marketing Director- you will play a crucial role in developing and executing comprehensive media strategies to reach key decision makers, educate them about Hofy’s solutions, drive customer acquisition and grow revenue. The ideal candidate will be a specialist in optimising paid media performance marketing spend and will have additional operational SEO and CRO experience.
If you identify with the following, you’re likely to thrive at Hofy:
- Owner mindset: You act as an owner of Hofy; you understand business as a whole, beyond marketing, and you make decisions with the long term success of Hofy in mind.
- Ideate and iterate: You continually develop and execute integrated media plans across various channels. You are continuously analysing performance, testing as well as implementing new initiatives.
- Optimiser: You utilise data-driven insights to optimise campaign performance, including A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting strategies.
- Collaborator: You’re a confident GTM partner. You can work cross-functionally within the Global GTM team to developing intelligence and insights that accelerate reach.
- Analytical and data-led: You know which KPIs to track and can confidently analyse campaign performance to provide actionable insights.
- Finger on the pulse: You stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and understand market behaviour to optimise strategy and benchmark excellence.
What you need to succeed
You’ll likely thrive in this role if you can demonstrate the following;
- Earned your stripes: You have 8+ years of experience in media/performance marketing, either running a team or operating as an IC.
- ROI conscious: You have good commercial acumen, and have experience optimising spend to improve ROI from paid strategies.
- Technical excellence: Operational experience of media buying Search & Display activity, with a good understanding of SEO/CRO and adapt at leveraging technologies like salesforce, and business intelligence tools such as Metaverse or Tableau.
- Seen Great: You’ve been part of at least one success journey, and have examples of identifying and implementing opportunities that led to great measurable growth results.
- Campaign experience: You have proven experience building and implementing campaigns that have scaled channel reach.
- Teamwork: You have experience building strong working relationships within other go-to-market functions (e.g. sales and product).
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Let’s build a better future, together
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).