Inventory Operations Administrator
We are looking for an Inventory Operations Administrator to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. This is an opportunity to be a part of a pioneering tech startup that offers the best-of-breed SaaS solutions when it comes to the deployment/lifecycle management of Office and IT equipment to just about anywhere on the planet.
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations you’ll be instrumental in managing Hofy’s internal IT circular economy and overseeing the end-of-life processes for Hofy’s assets.
The Inventory Operations Administrator will:
- Be the first team member to work with Hofy’s Head of Operations to manage Hofy’s internal IT circular economy and overseeing the end-of-life processes for Hofy’s assets.
- Source, engage with asset clearance vendors globally.
- Manage Hofy’s Asset Clearance service for Hofy’s customers base (customer-owned).
About the role
As Hofy’s Inventory Operations Administrator you will responsible for:
- Monitoring end of life inventory and ensuring clearance activities are executed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring documentation (including processes, quotes, vendor lists, market pricing) is regularly updated and distributed to key stakeholders.
- Maintaining target inventory levels for each location.
- Confirming inventory meets standards of sale.
- Liaising with vendors and customers on clearance activities and providing updates.
- Implementing and adhering to inventory process & policies.
This role is a great fit for someone who is:
- An excellent communicator - You have great interpersonal skills for working with customers, internal teams and external vendors.
- Highly organised - You are detail-orientated with the capability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
- Confident with pace - You have the ability to deliver to tight deadlines when the need arises.
- Flexible - Highly adaptable to change with a demonstrable proactive approach.
- Technically confident - Possess strong numerical and intermediate excel/sheets skills
We exist to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. Enabling organisations to level up their employee value prop and increase the diversity of their teams. Creating more space for more ideas, innovation and advances.
To get us one step closer to a future in which opportunity flows globally, materially elevating career trajectories and quality of life for people everywhere.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Let’s build a better future, together
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).