Sales Development Representative
We usually respond within a week
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Commission
Location: London, Old Street
Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week at Lottie’s HQ
Lottie is a HealthTech start-up based in London, founded by brother duo, Chris and Will Donnelly. Our mission is to elevate later life for everybody and build the later living sector of the future. To date, Lottie has raised over £9m, from leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel, General Catalyst and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CPTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 and today offers three core business services, including:
- Lottie’s Marketplace (B2B2C) - A free service that helps families and retirees find the UK’s best care homes and retirement living properties.
- Found by Lottie (B2B) - CRM software mapped to the care and retirement living industries unique customer journey.
- Seniorcare by Lottie (B2B) - Employee benefits platform, helping corporates deliver outstanding eldercare support to their employees.
Since launching, Lottie has now supported hundreds of thousands of families navigate the stressful later living system, while helping thousands begin their next chapter in later life. Looking ahead, Lottie aims to become the UK’s first household name in the later living space, while also developing several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a data insights tool and other home management software solutions.
We are looking for an excellent Sales Development Representative to build relationships with the care home and retirement living sector, to win contracts and continue to drive further business with our existing clients.
The company has found a deep product market fit with its CRM and Occupancy module (called Found) and is developing further SaaS products for the care industry. It’s a product that has the potential to change the industry and as one of our first Sales people, there is a real chance to have impact on this business area and help make it a success.
What you’ll do
- You will engage with existing and prospective clients through different channels, such as email, phone, social media, video prospecting and direct mail to drive meaningful conversations about the adoption of our products.
- Partner with our marketing teams to build creative and effective outreach campaigns that build pipelines of prospective clients.
- Work with clients, product managers, architects, executives and c-suite to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments.
- Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective clients.
Who we’re looking for
- You have at least 2 years Sales experience in a SaaS startup / scale up.
- Demonstrable experience developing new accounts and growing accounts.
- Great collaboration skills, as you’ll be working with different departments, from Product and Tech to Business Development and Marketing.
- A desire to work in the care space and make a difference to people's lives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment - we’re a fast growing company so you need to be able to adapt and prioritise.
What you’ll get from us
- Remote working 3 days a week, London office based 2 days a week.
- The company has a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in ensuring that everyone within the company owns part of the company and together we can work hard behind our mission to protect and support the elderly community.
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Frequent company socials with quarterly team events
- 26 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
We want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people whilst enabling them to do the best work of their careers. We are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- Lottie HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Lottie is an exciting Health-tech start up, revolutionising the care sector of the future. Founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers, our digital marketplace connects care seekers to their dream care home.
Sales Development Representative
Already working at Lottie?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Something looks off?