Are you an underestimated Creative Strategist who is ready to step up and own creative production at a venture-backed startup? If the idea of joining a company that’s solving a rarely discussed problem that has a hugely detrimental impact on billions of people’s lives across the globe, in a category-defining way, gets you going, our Paid Social Creative Strategist role might be for you.
We are looking for someone creative and obsessed with user psychology to change the way that people deal with issues in the bedroom and engage in intimate relationships. The perfect person will have experience in end-to-end production of video creatives for paid social in direct-to-consumer companies. We're keen to work with you on a contract basis or offer a full time role if it means we can find an arrangement that works for you.
Before we talk about our product and mission, let’s be clear that although we’re tackling men’s sexual problems right now, you don’t need to be a guy to apply. We want to hear from candidates of all genders. We believe that if we solve these problems, everyone will benefit.
At Mojo, we’re sexually enlightening mankind.
Sexual problems can be embarrassing, we’ve been there. That’s why we’re changing the narrative around issues in the bedroom.
We believe that good sex starts in your head, so we’re not here to push pills or offer quick fixes to the 50% of Millennials and Gen Z who now suffer with psychological issues in the bedroom. Nope, our app is created by the world’s best sexual wellbeing specialists to help our members lead thriving and healthy sex lives 💪. We are looking for someone that is excited to be part of that.
We’ve had crazy global growth, with over 250,000 members in 150 countries and counting. We’re backed by two of Europe’s top VC firms, and you might even have seen us on the front cover of the Sunday Times.
Check us out here: https://mojo.so
You’ll work closely with the founders, report to our Head of Growth,and will take ownership of the production of paid social creatives at Mojo. We want you to make our ads scroll stoppers because of how deeply they resonate with our target users.
We are an app-first experience and believe that we can have a huge effect on people's lives. In fact we know we can. The handwritten thank you letters from our members telling us we have changed their lives and saved their relationships or helped them start a family, tells us so. It also means that your creatives will have a profound human impact across the world.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is room for you to have a huge impact on the future of the company and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role and get stuck in. You should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows. Your role may consist of:
- Dream up paid social ad ideas that support our brand and growth strategy.
- Plan, film (for UGC angles) and produce new video assets weekly
- Work with our Head of Growth to source and then autonomously manage agencies and creative partners when needed to produce more ambitious creative ideas
- Work with our growth manager to design an iterative and systematic testing process for new ads
- Regularly get involved in user research
- Maintain creatives library in ad platforms and develop in-depth understanding of ad platforms
- Keep up with new formats and campaign types in platform to inform the creative strategy
- Work with Science Lead and Content Writer to deepen understanding of users’ jobs to be done
- Sharpen the execution of our brand by sharing insights gathered through ads experimentation
We are building a team of people that have real ownership over the business. To be successful here, you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty on anything that will help the business be more successful. You are:
- Someone who’s worked in direct-to-consumer digital products
- A hands-on creative strategist who loves their craft and relishes having a big impact
- A social media native with deep understanding of Meta and Tiktok trends, how to identify them and how to use them for paid social
- A good copywriter that knows how to write copy that drives sales
- A curious creative thinker with strong interest in user psychology
- Comfortable with a very high pace of production and a lot of autonomy
- A team player that loves to work on cross functional projects
- Someone with compassion, empathy, understanding, or interest in mental health
- Able to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends
- £50k-£65k, with chunky seed round equity package
- Private health, optical, audiological, and dental insurance with Vitality Health
- Hybrid working, 3 days in and 2 days out, with great offices in Old Street
- Three remote working fortnights a year (read more in our handbook)
- 40 days off (inc 28 holidays, 3 end-of-year, 8 bank holidays, 1 volunteering)
- Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Workplace nursery benefit and emergency child-sitting allowance
- Monthly team outings
- £500 personal wellbeing budget
- Unlimited professional development allowance
- A £100 budget for noise-canceling headphone to help with deep work
- Cycle to work scheme and Santander Cycles membership
- If you want to learn more about how we work check out our Employee Handbook
So if you want to transform society’s sexual wellbeing and change the world by producing innovative creative content grounded in user psychology then apply now.