Performance Marketing Manager
Do you want to use your data skills, critical thinking and ability to juggle multiple fast-paced projects to change the way people live their intimate relationships?
You could be an underutilized performance marketeer looking to broaden your growth horizons, or a management consultant looking to step into the startup and growth arena. Either way, the lives and sexual wellbeing of billions across the globe likely depend on you, and you should apply for our Growth Manager role now. We're keen to work with you on a contract basis or offer a full time role if it means we can find an arrangement that works for you.
Before we talk about our product and mission, let’s be clear that although we’re tackling men’s sexual problems right now, you don’t need to be a guy to apply. We want to hear from candidates of all genders. We believe that if we solve these problems, everyone will benefit.
At Mojo, we’re sexually enlightening mankind.
Sexual problems can be embarrassing, we’ve been there. That’s why we’re changing the narrative around issues in the bedroom.
We believe that good sex starts in your head, so we’re not here to push pills or offer quick fixes to the 50% of Millennials and Gen Z who now suffer with psychological issues in the bedroom. Nope, our app is created by the world’s best sexual wellbeing specialists to help our members lead thriving and healthy sex lives 💪. We are looking for someone that is excited to be part of that.
We’ve had crazy global growth, with over 250,000 members in 150 countries and counting. We’re backed by two of Europe’s top VC firms, and you might even have seen us on the front cover of the Sunday Times.
Check us out here: https://mojo.so
You’ll work closely with the founders, our Paid Social Creative Strategist and report to our Head of Growth. You will take ownership of our fast growing paid social and search accounts and look beyond these to drive growth at Mojo through new channels.
We are an app-first experience and believe that we can have a huge effect on people's lives. In fact we know we can. The handwritten thank you letters from our members telling us we have changed their lives and saved their relationships or helped them start a family, tells us so. It also means that your work putting Mojo into the hands of those that need us will have a profound human impact across the world.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is room for you to have a huge impact on the future of the company and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role and get stuck in. You should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows. We expect this might consist of:
- Turbo-charging our ad accounts and conducting exploratory data analysis to create a prioritized backlog of tests and projects to drive growth for our Google and Meta ads campaigns.
- Executing high potential tests and projects to grow Google and Meta ads campaigns.
- Driving improvements in profitability from Meta and Google ads campaigns in collaboration with the Head of Growth and Paid Social Creative Strategist.
- Taking on primary responsibility for performance monitoring, alerting, including rapidly investigating performance breaks, coordinating responses and ensuring resolution.
- Contributing to creating a prioritized backlog of CRO or CRM tests
- Launching new channel tests.
We are building a team of people that have real ownership over the business. To be successful here, you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty on anything that will help the business be more impactful.
- Deeply knowledgeable of Google or Meta ad platforms (ideally both)
- Able to use critical reasoning, statistics and probabilistic thinking to identify opportunities and make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- Able to manage multiple complex projects at pace.
- Able to operate, using data and logic to solve problems under pressure.
- Highly accountable and comfortable alerting key stakeholders when issues arise.
- Someone with fantastic attention to detail.
- Comfortable with the inner workings of conversion tracking and related data stacks.
- Able to rigorously and systematically formalize hypotheses.
- Able to anticipate blockers and proactively move projects along at pace with multiple people.
- Comfortable with risk, love learning and see failure as needed to learn and grow.
- Compassion, empathy, understanding, or interest in mental health
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends
- Industry leading £50-65k salary, with chunky seed round equity package
- Private health, optical, audiological, and dental insurance with Vitality Health
- Hybrid working, 3 days in and 2 days out, with great offices in Old Street
- Three remote working fortnights a year (read more in our handbook)
- 40 days off (inc 28 holidays, 3 end-of-year, 8 bank holidays, 1 volunteering)
- Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Workplace nursery benefit and emergency child-sitting allowance
- Monthly team outings
- £500 personal wellbeing budget
- Unlimited professional development allowance
- A £100 budget for noise-cancelling headphone to help with deep work
- Cycle to work scheme and Santander Cycles membership
- If you want to learn more about how we work check out our Employee Handbook