At Dexory we believe that real time data will revolutionise the logistics industry. We are building the ultimate data insights platform that provides companies with unprecedented, real time access to their operations. Our autonomous data capturing technology and insights generation of capabilities help to measure, track and find goods across warehouses in real time, while building the ultimate digital twin of facilities.
Join us at a very exciting time of growth as we’re significantly ramping up all areas of the business to lead the way in logistics data globally, backed by some of Europe’s best VCs and driven by passion, curiosity and teamwork.
*We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture.
What you will be doing!
- Production and build of our autonomous robots electrical and electronics systems
- Hands on with making cables, soldering and crimping and building electrical panels
- Wiring & wire cutting
- Hands on electronics PCBs build and test
- Support other R&D activities as required, working across a multi-disciplinary Engineering team
- Designing & building electrical testing protocols and component assembly
- Document and create new test procedures and wiring build documentation
- You will have significant experience of electrical and electronic engineering in a multi-disciplinary workshop and will have a high level of accuracy, flexibility and dependability
- The ability to produce engineering technical reports, familiarity with requirements, design and test documentation
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure in a team, in order to meet commercial deadlines
- Must be able to multitask in order to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Must have good manual dexterity and be able to assemble small components and subsystems. Must be able to use basic soldering and hand tools
- Proficiency with common test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, software test programs (Linux), is advantageous
- Must have demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow assembly drawings, complex system diagrams, and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or other professional data-management tools
As a company, we’re still in the start-up phase of our life – we’re a small VC-funded team, but we have a great platform in an advanced stage of development. You’ll play a significant role in shaping the future of our products, culture, and engineering team.
We are a diverse, remote-friendly team – the nature of our product means that many of the team will spend time on-site at our offices in London, but all of our teams routinely work remotely as well. We have flexible working hours – as a hardware startup we have occasional important deadlines and site visits, but work-life balance is important to us, and we strive to keep disruption to a minimum.
You’ll receive a market-rate salary, stock options, and whatever equipment you need, as well as an annual training and conference budget.
Dexory provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.